Monday, July 26, 2010

waiting~~

TODAY

Activity 1 : went to puspakom to settle the things with my car..

Activity explanation : que up to fill in a form > fill in the form & pay RM35 > que up for the car to be checked > wait > done > pay another RM25 > wait again to be called > wait > wait > wait > wait > wait > wait > wait > oh i can't be patience anymore > went to the counter;

'excuse me, have u done with my car?'

she was eating the jambu, picked up my car's document which was left ALONE on the table

'oh! lg satu cop n sign'

duhhh?!?!?!?!?!

how come u r so @%$!*&^()(@&^# (ckp dlm ati je)

cop n sign..THE END


Waiting time : 2 1/2 hours

Lesson : sometimes being TOO patient will lead u to waste your time..

Lesson to them : keje tu cekap2 sket leh x..haih~~


Activity 2 : Dental check up @ Klinik Kesihatan Bukit Kuda

Activity explanation : que up to register > register > wait for my num to be called 1069 current number was 1047 > wait >wait >wait > wait > wait > wait > 1068 room 2 > yay2 mine next > wait > 1065 room 1 > huh??? > wait > 1058 room 2 > what the?? > wait > 1063 room 1 > ok..another waiting test for me > 1069 room 1 > AT LAST!!!!! > went into the room > Dr check for less than a minute > DONE! > I ask the Dr;

"Is there anything more i have to do?"

"No, u r done. You can go back now."


Waiting hour : 1 1/2 hours for less than a minute procedure

Lesson : it is VERY normal in any hosp u went to..don't worry..

Lesson to them : keep it up!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these 2 activities made my day today...no matter what u do, where u r..when u have to wait..then u have to wait..no offense..

in my very-very near future, i'll be the person behind the counter..it will be my turn to be scold, mad, hated or any of those by the waiting people..oh my...

No comments: