Friday, October 15, 2010

trust?

nope...don't trust people easily..

I HATE THEM

I HATE LIAR

THEY MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE

EVENTHOUGH THEY CLAIM THEMSELVES TO BE RELIGIOUS

I'M NOT TO TRUST THEM ANYMORE

LUCKILY I HAVE U ALLAH

ALHAMDULILLAH

Ya Allah, guide me and my family to the right path..show us the truth..make us strong to face all the difficulty..and most of all to have stronger faith to U...we believe that all the troubles we face are for the good and for the better for our family..Ya Allah..we really need U..help us..guide us..ameenn..

p/s : i wonder how to know a person is for true or just a fake-donkey..sigh~~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

btol...
lesson from working life..
dont trust people easily..
may Allah always be with u, ayu..amin ~

(p/s:doakan knyh jgak..byk btol talam2 bermuka ratus2 dlm dunia ni kn..hehe)

Musyakir said...

btol3x...(upin & ipin)
how's life??
it's been a while to hear anythg from u..Ganbattene!!

Tarmizi said...

you don't need to know whether a person is true or fake.. just be true to yourself.. and let Allah do the rest.