Sunday, June 19, 2011

saya suka post banyak-banyak dalam satu hari

this is what happen when the mood for blogging come...u'll get several posts in one shot..kebaboooom!!

rather than doing this i should have finish my unfinished business..which is...i won't say it here as it will cause severe depression as thinking of it had causes me to feel like drinking 500ml of mineral water at one go..does it make any sense at all?...naahhh..just forget about it..

now..let's talk about something happy..let me see..

happy-thought-button switch on..check!

stress-thought-button switch off..oh my..can't switch it off..it's broken!

i need a hammer..

bang!! that's more like it...

okay..now that the stress-thought-button is damage..i can now focus on my happy thought..

so...

(inhaled deeply..)

emmmmmm...

(looking upward for any cloud of happy thought)

errrrrrrr...

(biting nails...)

oh great!!

i don't actually have anything exciting to share...='(

s/s: i love my post...

p/s: s/s stand for syok sendiri...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The reason for this is very obvious, though some people still have no idea why is this so.
Platinum doesn't tarnish, and for those with sensitive skin, it is also hypoallergenic, making it comfortable to wear. Let me be honest with you, it's true
- diamonds are in a girl's best friend.

Here is my web page - oval shaped engagement rings