Tuesday, June 15, 2010

it is not the end..it is just a begining~~

greeting earthlings...

yeah..the famous phrase as what stated as the title..

it happens..

it is true that i have finish the formal study days....

begin by being a chubby-kindergarten student in Tadika Seri Mutiara..wearing a blue skirt (or is it a dress?) running through the recess time with friends..playing hide and seek..eating ''dry biscuit'' (biskut kering daaa..) dipped into light milo (ape ingt coke je ke ader light coke..)..i really enjoyed the days..nothing to worried about..nothing serious to think about..my priority that time was what to play next..happy me..^_^

next i went to Sekolah Rendah Hicom as a start of my school journey..1st day of class..mak and ayah should be available at the window..once i turn to the corner but unable to see them..i started screaming and crying..hehe..what a baby..=P meet new friend as what i remembered, Nadzirah.. she's the one accompanying me during class and recess time..thanks Naz..hope u r doing fine in Ireland..^_^

i moved to Sek Keb Tmn Alam Megah (SKTAM) when i was in standard 2..stayed there till standard 6..the school just a stone throw away from my house..but after 2 days 1 night stay in the school for some activities..i called my mother to picked me up but no one answered the phone..seeing everyone had go back home with their parents...i decided to walk home..yeah..walk home bebeh..it was raining and i was crying..crying in the rain like nobody cares..until i reached home..my mother was just about to get out from the house..shocked looking at her wet-crying daughter..hehe..if only i could wait just for a minute..=P

Sek Men Keb Alam Megah (SMKAM) was destined to be my secondary school up till PMR..here..i learn a lot..i enjoyed the most..even lost someone..Afifa..she met with an accident in Makkah doing umrah with her family (father,mother,sister)..leaving just her mother
alone alive.. i remembered the time where i had this serious stomached in class..she accompanied me walk to her house..as i only can walk as slow as the tortoise..she's there..holding me..i stayed at her house until the evening..thanks fifa..i miss u..i do..al-Fatihah..

MRSM Jasin..oh..my dream come true..i've always wanted to be one of the MRSM student..as to follow Kaknyah's steps..hehe..in the school i learn the hardship of living away from the parents..it was very tortures at the beginning..as usual..tears was my bestfriends back then..every evening when everyone else was playing with their mates..me?well..u can find me at the phone booth..wink2x..after some few months (erm..let add another few months to be exact) the homesick syndrome subside..u can't find me at the phone booth no more in the evening..hehe..oh..i secretly bring along my handphone too..shhhhh (zipped mouth)..

after SPM i went to Matriculation College in N9..1 year full of experience i say u.. 1st sight of the college..''bekas kilang ape lak ni?''..sure it is..hate the place totally at the 1st sight..but people say..if we hate something or some one, one day we will like them so much..hehe..so true man..i love that place..every morning..haze accompanied me as i walked for class..oh..and there's this time no water supply for some days..and we had to wash up at the academic building..1st come 1st serve..the girls conquered boy's toilet (tu la bgun lmbt lg)..cramp syllabus..cramp timetable..cramp time for revision..but i achieved the best outcome..Alhamdulillah..^_^

last but not least..i entered UiTM Shah Alam..being the future holder of B. of Pharmacy, people keep asking me.."sekolah mane, form brape etc'' and there's even this one question..''darjah berape?'' i was like..oh i like that kind of questions..hehe..life in the university was not easy but it was not difficult..so..it was like that..=P be what u are..ask as much as u can..try and try harder..seek and seek further..and u'll get the answer (pe mendenyer??)..whatever it is..i've finished the 4 years-course..Alhamdulillah..

well it is not the end..i still have the PRP life waiting for me..working as real now..i'll be responsible for the patients' medication..collaborating with the doctors, nurses and most importantly my future cliques..will they accept me in their team?can i be as good as them?will i be able to give my thought effectively?only God knows how i feel right now..

p/s: i choose this path...it is written this is my path..He knows better..and this is the best for me..for us..^_^



No comments: