Monday, June 21, 2010

kisah dulu

sebnrnyer..xde idea pon nk merepek ape kt blog ni..hoho..so mjlis leeya2 semsia telah memutuskn utk mengepost one of my feveret post from my previous blog..this entry was dated on 20th of December 2006..^_^

He truly start my day with the big SMILE...^_^


Mohd Ariff Aiman

i bet u are like figuring out who on earth is that guy???hehe..

actually dis person cheered my morning today..i met him at d park near my house..i was strolling around the park..and he was coming towards me..well..i just give my sweetest smile to him..upon approaching him..he ‘hi’ me..n i ‘hi’ him back of course..after we had passed each other he said ‘bye’..i just smiled and looked back towards him when he asked where am i going..well…just answered as plain as possible that i am heading that way which was that way..hehe..

then i continued my journey which was in the park still..i heard a sound of bike behind me..i turned around and there he was..so cute..with d bike..and his friend..he told his friend that this is the cute girl he saw previously..then he said the same thing to me..as usual i just smiled..=) then i asked his name..he introduced his name and the friend..

i stopped right there and continue on walking..smiling alone..thinking of him..after all he truly had started my day with a smile..thanks ariff..=)

hehe..i think i should tell u the truth about this ariff before other rumors start bout him..=P

he is just a lil boy i met at d park..from what i looked at him..i guess he is only around d age of 6 to 8..still a young cute lil boy..yet very friendly and kind of matured by talking with some stranger to him..how sweet he is..=) never met a boy like this before..hehe..

well that was it..now stop thinking bout other thing k..for my conclusion..everyone should know the true story before predicting anything..and for ariff i wish to meet u again..comel tau dat kid..must be clever too..hehe..

p/s: hey..i got an idea..maybe i can name my 1st son as Ariff Aiman..hehe..tbe2..=P best gak kn..hehe...tenkiu2..=P

nope2..cannot la..rugi la gne 2 nme utk sorg..1st son ariff..2nd son aiman..haaa...more like it..hehe..

No comments: