Friday, June 11, 2010

Lup Dab Lup Dab~~

Greeting earthlings!!!! (hopefully only those earthlings read my blog)

well..as u know which i think u do not know but maybe some of u might have known that my final result for my Bach of Pharmacy had already came out..but unfortunate for me because i'm still unable to check the result...

WHY?

WHY, u ask me?

well..as far as my concern..i'm not really sure how it happens..but i know for sure that UiTM is the largest university in Malaysia..and is occupied with the highest number of student..yaaa..traffic jam..internet jam..server down..and blablabla..

so i decided to check my result a day after the 1st day of the result being posted..which is the 2nd day of course and it is today..

TODAY?

Yeah..TODAY!!

so..early in the morning i woke up..stood up..n quickly rush to Mr. Twinny..click the ON button..waited patiently for Mr.Twinny to wake up..then, i log in to UiTM official website..click to the examination result..my heartbeat goes from 78 beats/min to 90 beats/min and as the loading progress the heartbeat increased to 123 beats/min...the tension started to build up..the nervous me getting even more nervous.....and.......


Taraaaaaa!!!!


Hellooooooooo??tok2..not open?still in process?aiyoooooooo~~~~
and so..the heartbeat lowered back to 77 beats/min...


but then..suddenly..


"u can check the result through the mini transcript"


REALLY???


then, the nervous me go back and log in and click the mini transcript button...at the same time..the heartbeat sprint like nobody cares...while the loading progress as slow as the slowest sloth (oh it reminds me of Sid in the Ice Age..such a funny guy) in the entire universe...

after a long waiting time of loading..at last the loading end with problem loading the page....??

yeah..the patient me keep on refreshing it..and the same as above keep on happening each time of refreshing..yeah2..laugh2..

Dear UiTMers could you please allow me to check my result..i promise after i'll only look a glance at it and quickly log out to allow others..i promise..pity me..T_T

Dear heart, i love you..you pace up when the time needed you to..and relax when i'm relax..thank you for being a part of me..muah2..lots of love..me..^_^


p/s: eventhough it is not so good (the worst ever) but..Alhamdulillah..
thank you Allah..

Status: PRP
(Provisional Registered Pharmacist) in the making..
Hospital: unknown up till now



No comments: